[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

You watch as Jata attempts to replicate your work, the stitches coming out fairly steady, all things considered. "Over'n back, that's it," you murmur, nodding along until you're content that he's got enough of a handle on things to keep from embarrassing you. With a gruff nod you go back to your own work, keeping tabs on his through the corner of your eye.

His compliment is met with a derisive snort, though you can feel some heat on your neck. "Yeah, well, backstitch ain't hard." Which is true. Also true: you are a good teacher, and you can't take a compliment very well. Well, certain compliments. So you grumble a little and get back to work instead of being gracious, scowling intently at Ludo's face as you add a border of runes around the perimeter of the bony mask.

"Tell me, Sparky- why'd y'want the gig, anyway?" You don't look up as you ask the question, your fingers working busily on minute details. "Guv'ner. What's the appeal for ya?"
give your heart to a wanderer
who found your soul and called it home

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Zephyr - 11-15-2020, 08:50 PM