[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
Sunjata continues to do the backstitch until some shape begins to form, something black and flowy, the edge and tension applied to some of the stitches giving it an almost ruffled appearance. But it seems to suit what he knows of the god, and it doesn’t bother him any as he continues to try and practice the stitch over and over again until something gets more defined. “I don’t tend to work with things that are such a small detail.” He admits quietly, chewing on the inside of his cheek while he pauses to look at the work he’s done.

Zeph’s question of why he wanted to be governor does have his head tilting back toward the smuggler, mulling it over for a few heartbeats. “I, uh. Well, my father was essentially a governor where I’m from. I guess he was more like a King, but, anyway,” gods he’s rambling. “I was supposed to sort of follow his footsteps. But he was a… Horrible man. Ruled with an iron fist. I wasn’t like that and he hated it about me, that I wouldn’t become him.” He stares off at the water for a few moments. “I guess I wanted to try it out for myself and see if I could do a better job. As sort of a ‘fuck you’ to my good ol’ dad.” Shoulders rise and fall in a shrug, picking up the fabric to continue his stitches. “Torchline’s the only place that really felt like home, anyway.” As close to home as Sunjata could get, really.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Sunjata - 11-16-2020, 08:15 PM