[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

Oh, Jata, leaving himself so open and easy to retort to. And yet somehow you manage to bite your tongue, raising an expressive eyebrow without actually looking away from your work when he explains he's bad with little details. No shit.

You give him a chance to answer the question, keeping quiet as you sand off the rough edges of your little bone mask and begin the task of drilling tiny holes around the outside, that you might attach the mask to the cloth and finalize the stuffed Ludo doll. That Jata's dad was a shit honestly doesn't surprise you, nor do his reasons for becoming governor. Everyone has a tragic backstory. It's why you do the shit you do.

And yet.

"So what I'm hearin' is y'decided t'put a bunch'a people's lives an' ways'a livin' in yer hands t'prove a point t'someone who ain't here t'see it." Your voice is rather mild, given the subject matter. You're not accusing him of anything, exactly, more observing the absurdity of what he's said. "By doin' the same thing he did, prob'ly for the same reason. Provin' yer better'n whoever came before."
give your heart to a wanderer
who found your soul and called it home

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Zephyr - 11-24-2020, 08:14 PM