[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
Oh, absolutely.” Sunjata rumbles, but there’s some amusement lingering within his tones. It doesn’t last, not when Zeph continues – speaking of proving things to those that weren’t here, when the Flood looks up and spies the exact man of iron he’d been trying to avoid. And he freezes, hands jolting slightly, heart thundering in his throat and pounding in his ears loud enough to drown out whatever Zeph says. And as he moves with the slight jolt, the needle goes right into his finger.

Hissing a curse in Korofi, Sunjata glances down to his hand and pulls the needle out of his finger, lifting his gaze to the space with narrowed accuracy to spy that it’s no longer there. Still, discomfort lingers in his gut, a bead of ruby blood appearing on his finger that has him clenching his jaw and sighing, moving to clean it off and tie it up with a bit of the left over fabric from his ludo doll. He realizes Zeph is leaned back looking at him now as his head tilts to try and recapture where he was in the conversation, leagues paler, far more uncomfortable even as he tries to fake it.

He leans forward as if he might be able to block Zeph’s view of him. “I am.” He says with some amount of annoyance, a sharpness to his tongue not by the smuggler’s fault, but for the vision that’s disappeared far off in the sand. “It’s also why I took the job.” To ensure those he watched over and those in his family were protected, with Sunjata having all the power to act if needed.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Sunjata - 12-02-2020, 04:20 AM