[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

Well you didn't mean to upset him that much, damn. Kinda thought he had thicker skin, yet as you continue your mild berating the poor 'Biter seems to grow suddenly, deeply uncomfortable, enough to quietly stab himself in the finger. And yeah, you feel a little bad, but also? You're a little scared. You aren't joking when you say he's not weak, and he could definitely take you in any sort of combat.

The scar on your eye is testament to that.

"Don' get yer panties in a wad," you mutter under your breath, which is probably not a good way to keep him from beating your up. "Look- whatever th'reason, yer Governor now. Here. In Torchline. An' yer right, we got somethin' of a shit track record for people wantin' th'job fer the wrong reasons, or holdin' it fer a minute an' gettin' bored." You shrug, but your eyes are bright and your body tense beneath the illusion of relaxation. "So yeah, I'm wary. This place ain't yer old home, Sunjata. Th' people here ain't yer dad, or yer rebellion. Y'do us a disservice by tryin'a compare us t'people from another life."
give your heart to a wanderer
who found your soul and called it home

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Zephyr - 12-02-2020, 09:32 PM