[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
Oh, but Zeph doesn’t know why Sunjata reacts the way he has. And the smuggler doubles down when Sunjata fights the torrent within him, misconstruing his tension as he wraps his finger. So when Zeph speaks, Sunjata’s gaze snaps to the smuggler, also misconstruing the man’s words in his rush. “Don’t remind me that I don’t have a home.” He snaps, the frustration evident in the rumble of his voice, grabbing up the fabric and the rest of it.

I get enough of that Outlander bullshit.” This comes out a bit more like a muttering to himself. “I am trying, Zeph. It’s all I can do when I get stolen from  my world and dropped here, leaving everything I know behind, leaving my sister behind with my shitty father.” Alright so maybe his combination of seeing his father’s figure and the words from Zeph had struck a nerve. “Forgive me if I’m not exactly your idea of perfect.” Shoving the things he’d brought into the bag, tying it up and moving to stand.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Sunjata - 12-02-2020, 10:43 PM