{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
drinking champagne from the fire escape, watching all my troubles rain down
He’s not paying attention as he slips along the coast, feels the sand beneath his feet, feels the warmth of Torchline soaking into his bones. If anything, Milo’s quite content, eyes dancing between the hels that circle in the sky and the way his shadow casts silly looking shapes on the pale sandy dunes as he walks by them. The sun reflects within his fiery red hair, swept back by the ocean's salty breezes and a hand that's torn through it to push it back a few more times than likely necessary.

After a few moments of idle wandering, he finds that he’s not alone – the song he’s whistling cuts short as he spots a vaguely familiar shape along the beach. He squints at her, brown eyes narrowing as he tries to pick her out, before it dawns on her in a sudden realization and a wide grin spreads across the young man’s face – speed picking up as he jogs over toward her. “Aye, Ray, howzit goin’?” He asks by way of greeting, hoping to come up beside her and see what she was doing this far out on the coast if anything.
everyone i know's got somewhere to go
I'm here with my head in the clouds
MILO

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Milo - 11-09-2020, 03:57 AM