{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray looked up as Milo approached, giving him a nod in greeting. His sudden appearance startled her slightly but she managed to hid it for the most part. "Not much really. Just wanted a break from the craziness of town. What about you? Running an errand for Zeph?" She asked, not quite willing to tell him about her strange encounter. That honestly felt too private to share with someone who was only an acquaintance. But maybe he had heard more about Ludo's recent activity? It was worth asking.

"Actually there was one thing I've been looking into. I came out here to test something." She lied. "Ludo has been up so something recently. I've been hearing whispers and rumors mostly. But one thing I've heard is that some of the odd happenings occur more frequently when someone is alone or in a small group." That information was true but Ray had mostly come out here to think, not try her luck in seeing these rumors for herself.

"Have your or Zeph heard anything? The people I've spoken to have often been to shaken to give me clear information." She inquired.

r a y
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
— Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-09-2020, 09:23 PM