{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
drinking champagne from the fire escape, watching all my troubles rain down
Of course, Milo can’t help but to smile in the face of the sarcastic tone that Ray gives him. It’s no matter though, not as he continues to walk along beside her, pausing only when she pulls out the little Ludo mask, the porcelain somewhat unsettling but oddly comforting in a sense. “Didja now?” He asks, reaching out to pluck it from her hands and turn it over a few times in his hands, scanning over it with his honeyed brown gaze.

After a few moments and enough time to digest what it was Ray had said, he goes to hand it back to her, before running a hand through his red hair with a few extra spans of silence. “Oy, that sounds fuckin’ terrible.” Luckily for Milo, he hasn’t really been around those that had passed – didn’t remember his grandparents if he’d ever met them or not, wouldn’t know who or what would haunt him.

For now, though, he turns his attention back to Ray. “Hopefully it’s nothin’ too bad. I’d prefer not t’show off m’surprised scream in front’a ya.” He offers her with a boyish and wide grin of amusement. But as he peers past her, he does see some sort of dark shadow, something dancing across the waves that has his brows furrowing immensely. “Y’know what, maybe yer right Ray. Maybe we should get outta here, aye?
everyone i know's got somewhere to go
I'm here with my head in the clouds
MILO

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Milo - 11-11-2020, 07:43 AM