{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
drinking champagne from the fire escape, watching all my troubles rain down
He is reluctant, but he trails along her heels like a lost dog, gaze snapping back to the figure in the waves that flickers in an out of view, especially as their approach turns a bit more cautious. “I’d prefer somebody else havin’ t’deal with it.” He offers with a weak smile. Courage in the face of things like this were not his forte. That’s why he was a runner – it was easier to get out of things, to slip out of view, to never be the one suspected of pulling anything off if he was simply laid back and easy going.

But regardless, she’s approaching, and eventually she stops and Milo stops immediately beside her as well – honeyed eyes peeled at the figure, watching as it disappears beneath the waves before popping up. For a second, Milo thinks he might recognize it. ‘Come and play!’ Comes the quiet chanted sound of its voice, a beckoning to get closer, and Milo remains rooted in place. “No fuckin’ thank you.” He calls out to the specter, jaw clenching.
everyone i know's got somewhere to go
I'm here with my head in the clouds
MILO

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Milo - 11-12-2020, 05:55 AM