{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray let out a relieved breath as they got closer to the Port. Her heartbeat began to calm and she felt like she could think more rationally again.  "Agreed. I'm going to be eyeing every shadow I see for a few days at least."  She gave a small shiver. "That was horrible."

Ray listened intently as Milo explained the vague familiarity he felt with the shadow. "Maybe the specters really are unique to each person. I'll have to ask around and see it that theory holds." Ray noticed how uncomfortable Milo seemed talking about it. "Maybe drop it for now and if you think of anything later let me know?" That was Ray's plan at least. Put some distance between herself and the experience and analyze it later. It was a tactic that generally worked for catching anything her adrenaline filled mind had missed.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-17-2020, 04:05 PM