Take a Break With Me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

laughing like children, living like lovers
& I guess that's why they call it the blues.

Remi chuckled and sipped at his wine as Phoebe declared that men were pig-headed and could be rather taken by physical beauty. She wasn't necessarily wrong, but given her present company the alchemist couldn't help but grin into his wine glass and shrug gently. The mention of Frey again though made Remi sigh, drain his glass, and nod slightly.

"Is it manipulating though?" The alchemist asked gently. "If he said that sex was merely a way of worshiping her, that seems fine to me. Strange perhaps, he did say the same to me at one point, but ... " Shrugging, he gave Phoebe a rather pointed look. "Did he ever actually say that he was doing this because Safrin wanted it?"

The notion that the artist would simply drop his preferred deity was quite the shock. From what Remi had heard the man seemed rather taken with her. That she was perhaps just an outlet for some other agenda, as Phoebe was suggesting, made the alchemist hum thoughtfully and twitch his lips.

The midwife's minute tirade, ending with the definitive declaration that Bastien was an ass. Remi rubbed a hand over his mouth as if to scratch at itch, but really it was to hide the smile there. "Well if that is the case and it really is just a way for Bastien to get what he wants, then perhaps Safrin herself will set him straight."

A billion cats and an uncompleted sex quest. Remi inhaled swiftly and reached a hand out for Phoebe's again, lowering his head slightly so that he could see into her downcast eyes. "It is not a stupid baby face. You are quite beautiful Phoebe." He said softly, his voice genuine and without pretense. " And though it is not an excuse, Bastien comes from a different land. Perhaps one needs to be old and grey to drink there." He said giving her hand or leg a gentle squeeze again. "And really, this is not a failure. It just means we can cross Bastien off our list of potential suitors. If anything, this makes our work much easier."

Listening patiently, Remi nodded. "If you feel so strongly, perhaps it is worth mentioning to Frey or Safrin? I am not sure what their reactions would be, and you know I hesitate to suggest you encountering Frey again but...If you are truly worried for the safety of others, perhaps it is worth letting Safrin know what is being done in her name?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-18-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 12:36 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-20-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 08:54 PM