(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
A bucket of water came flying at him, banging against the side of his head and neck. Yeouch! He squawked again, jumping back. In that instant, feathers gave way to skin and wings receded into limbs. The eagle beak morphed into a very human nose, and Henry was... well, Henry again. He used his hands to steady himself, as he was still low to the ground.

He settled clumsily on one knee and lifted up his hands to show that he did not mean harm, "Woah, woah, woah! It's okay, it's okay! I'm a person, it's okay," he paused as a few droplets of water fell down from his hair. He used his hand to buffet the short brown curls upon his head. His left ear was still ringing from the impact of the bucket so he rubbed the feeling away with his fingers. "I just can't ever get the landings right," he muttered, more in frustration to himself than in explanation to the other person.

He stood up and extended a hand out to the younger boy, offering an apologetic smile, "I'm really sorry about that... I didn't mean to scare you. It's pretty difficult to communicate when you're shifted," he braced to help the boy up if he accepted it, adding, "I'm Henry, by the way."
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Henry - 11-10-2020, 10:39 AM