(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry's expression softened into a smaller smile, understanding that he'd definitely gotten off on the wrong foot... or wing... with "Belril? That's a unique name. I don't think I've ever heard it before," he commented.

His smile grew into a toothy grin when Belril asked what he was doing. He lifted his chin proudly to answer, "I come out here to fly sometimes. I usually have the field all to myself... but, man, I can't believe I never noticed this before! You, sir, have a green thumb," he gestured with a broad, calloused hand to the garden that Belril apparently created. He turned towards it and knelt down in front of the first row, looking over the unique plant life and finding that he could not name the species. Odd-looking...

"How come you planted all this out here? It's no wonder you were talking about a greenhouse. Deepfrost will kill it all..." His enthusiasm faded as he considered that. He looked out over the rest of the crop and then glanced back over at Belril. He wondered where the kid's parents were just then. Surely any parent would be happy to let their kid grow a garden, so why..? Instead of asking, he looked the kid up and down in thought.
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Henry - 11-10-2020, 11:08 AM