(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
"Thanks," he said to the compliment with a sheepish smile, rubbing the side of his neck with one of his hands.

He then glanced towards the garden, a frown returning onto his face. "Where I'm staying is too small for some of these larger plants, sadly," he confessed. A closer look at the plants would reveal one unusual thing immediately.

Some of the plants were not bushes or proper crops, but miniature trees! There's shrunken versions of multiple tropical fruits, like bananas and starfruit, in addition to watermelons and pineapples among the plants, and that was just some of the fruits. Caoco and coffee plants were growing with the former 'towering' over the latter and there was the sight of ginger, vanilla, sweet potatoes and regular potatoes visible in the area as well. "This area is really fertile, so I usually try to sneak out without notice to take care of this place and use the resulting produce as both trade fodder and for sustenance," he added in explanation. "Since you can't normally find these plants without going to Torchline, I usually end up doing well with trades around here."

He looked back towards Henry before saying, "I learned early on that, while you can't get things like wagons through the portals, you can take with you anything you can carry, like a couple of buckets of sea water from near Kaiholo Port." He was pointing at the bucket that got flung, before giving a sheepish chuckle. "Also, sorry about that. Is your head alright?"
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 11:32 AM