(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry looked up at Belril with a shrug, "Eh, it's okay. I'm fine! Really," His ear had stopped ringing by then. His temple was still a little sore, though. The skin was clearly reddened by the impact.

He scratched his chin thoughtfully as he turned back to the crops of watermelon and pineapple and banana. All of them were miniaturized, which he found just as interesting as Belril being able to grow all of it in the Hollowed Grounds. Well, except for the potatoes. Potatoes were a standard crop anywhere.

"I'm surprised you were able to make this work so well. I mean, I never would've thought this field was perfect for growing much else. Then again, I have much more experience with animal farming than crops, and there are apple trees that grow here, so what would I know?" Henry commented after a few moments of consideration. Yet, he visibly stopped his train of thought with a pause, letting his hand relax from his face as the look in his eyes shifted. He tilted his head in the direction of the boy again. "I'm surprised I've never noticed you around here before. I'm from the Walker farm, so... my family and I trade goods a lot. Does your family sell other crops too? Or is it just you?"
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Henry - 11-12-2020, 10:59 AM