(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
"It also helps to bring in additional soil from other areas as well that's still very-fertile, even if it is small amounts at a time," Belril admitted, glad a subject he was somewhat familiar with was being talked about now. "And for the Torchline-native plants, using a mix of one part to two seawater and freshwater instead of pure freshwater normally helps too. Still not entirely sure why, when you think about what salt normally does to croplands..."

He was admittedly relieved that the thrown bucket didn't do too much, not that he had the strength to really do much with it, anyway.

Belril's expression fell upon being asked if he was alone, eyes looking back down towards the garden that was soon destined to be destroyed by the incoming cold. "...I'm by myself. Came here just after last Deepfrost from..."

Belril stopped himself from saying the next word in that sentence, from saying 'Halo', before glancing back towards Henry with a gulp. "On second thought, where I came from last's not important."
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-12-2020, 01:25 PM