(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
A small "eep!" escaped him as Henry effectively got into his face suddenly and grabbed his shoulders. Belril realized a few seconds later that it was more meant to be comforting, but Henry almost got a second bucket to the face were it not for the fact the teen froze like a frightened deer at that moment.

"...I..." Brown eyes looked towards the direction of the domiciles, immediately realizing he never actually thought that far ahead. He honestly never thought he'd have anything truly permanent to his name, at least not at this age. "I...don't know," he finally admitted reluctantly. "I don't really have much of a place to call my own, let alone space nearby for such a structure." He then shifted his gaze side to side before adding, "and if people in the Setttlement realized that the fruits I've been bringing weren't actually from Torchline, but from around here, I might lose what little trading power I do have..."

If he was being honest with himself, being able to bring in 'exotic' fruits so frequently was the primary reason he's survived in such a harsh place for so long...
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-13-2020, 01:12 PM