(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
"I...don't even have a main plan, though." Belril glanced around the area, unsure of what to do next. "I was just starting to muse about what to do with the plants when you landed. One thing I can do for sure is get what seeds I can so I can replant everything, but that's not going to be very helpful during Deepfrost...and especially Long Night." The last words he said with a shudder, wrapping his arms around himself as he did.

As he shuddered, however, a thought crossed his mind that had him bringing a hand to his chin while looking down towards the crops. "...though, now that I think about it, I could go back to Halo to see if I can get some seeds for common foods grown there, many plants grown for food do really well during winter times in addition to getting the seeds I can for some of these while figuring out some way to protect the trees from the winter..." He then glanced back towards the general direction of the domiciles, a sideways frown appearing on his face. "Problem's gonna be figuring out where to grow these winter crops, probably someplace closer to where I'm staying, since I'm not as concerned about trading power with them."
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-14-2020, 12:38 PM