(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry listened as Belril explained his train of thought before he'd come crashing in, which he responded to with a sheepish grin. His landing still needed some work but, that was an activity he could practice another day. He knew that it was important for Belril to keep these plants alive through Deepfrost. The kid didn't have enough to prepare for the long, dark months and stock up on whatever he would need... especially if he planned on using it to trade.

"That's a good idea, you can probably find out which vegetables can be harvested straight through Deepfrost and get your hands on some of those," Henry considered that a good overall plan but, as Belril stated, the real problem lay in keeping those plants protected from any unwanted disturbance.

"Do you know a good place out of the way? I can help you start moving some of these now, if you want," He knelt down to test the soil, to see how easy it would be to unearth the plants, "We can use the bucket to carry them," he added, turning to grab it and hold it up, raising his eyebrows to Belril. He rested the bucket on the ground by his knee and said, "Whatever you decide, I can see about grabbing some materials from the farm. My dad wouldn't mind giving some spare stuff away to someone who needs it. And we can see about coming up with something. A greenhouse might be a bit much but, maybe something like that would be doable. A cover of some sort that still lets light in... It could work."
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Henry - 11-16-2020, 10:49 PM