Personal Quest It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Chuckling at Nate's response, Amun winked at the "doctor." "Don't worry. I can definitely get used to being on top." As the other two men tackled the outside jobs, the potter nodded. "So kind of you to leave me with the heavy lifting," he drawled. Watching them for a moment to make sure they had everything under control, he smiled in approval as they got down to business.

Which they did. Bastien was able to scrape off about a third of the existing paint, all of one wall and part of a second. Up on the roof, Nate was able to remove and replace a quarter of the tiles.

Meanwhile, Amun went inside. Where he was immediately confronted by an unforeseen problem: a colony of Humming Bats had taken up residence, which he hadn't seen or noticed when he inspected the building earlier. They started flying around in a panic as he arrived. Sighing, he raised his hands.

Lightning zapped out from his palms. He wasn't trying to hit them, just corral them outside. Although he managed to scare off a few, more still flapped around.

No post order! Please summarize your characters actions at the bottom of your next reply.

Bastien was successful in removing about a third of the existing paint.
Nate was successful in replacing a quarter of the tiles.
Amun encountered a colony of Humming Bats, and chased a few outside. More still remain.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's the good advice that you just didn't take - by Amun - 11-12-2020, 04:08 PM