Personal Quest It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Things progressed much more smoothly this round now that the chatter had died down and everyone was back where they were supposed to be. Outside, Bastien would find that with the assistance of the hoverboard and his own focus and skills, he would be able to scrape the rest of the remaining paint off. Now the new coat just needed to be applied.

Up on the roof, Nate's increase in speed would end up helping him quite a bit. Under his swift hands, many tiles were cleared, until he had about a third of the tiles remaining.

Inside, Amun's redoubled efforts would pay off. He'd use his metal upgrade to make chains out of the bracelets on his arms, using them to drag the furniture where it needed to go. It even worked on the incredibly heavy desk. Indeed, he worked so quickly and efficiently that he got everything where he wanted it in short order.

Dusting off his hands, he meandered back outside, checking on the other two. Cupping his hands around his mouth, he called out to his helpers. "Where do you want me?"

No post order! Almost done, thanks for the help, and please summarize your characters actions at the bottom of your next reply.

Bastien hugely succeeded this round! He scraped off all the old paint, and needs to apply a new coat.
Nate succeeded this round. He has about a third of the tiles remaining.
Amun critically succeeded and dealt with all the furniture. He will go wherever needs most help at the end of this round.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's the good advice that you just didn't take - by Amun - 11-18-2020, 05:25 PM