(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open)
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Movements towards completing their tasks, of things that aligned with his own goals, only solidified his intended efforts. With the sickness no longer spread through his veins, through his mind, the fortitude, the might, the perseverance, the endurance, was a steadfast, machinating machine – and he’d be more than ready to adhere to whatever was necessary.

He’d been in the Fangs on several occasions, though none of them had been to hunt down mageglass. The Sword would have to rely on Loren’s skills and planning in those regards (whether or not that sent a particular inkling of apprehension down his spine was another thing to forgo and push aside) – placing his bag of holding over his shoulder, stride dignified, straight and tall and forbearing. Deimos nodded at the inclination of cultists, not quite certain what to expect in those aspects, rechecking the weapons he diligently carried. The torch in his hand loomed as well, and he was ready to proceed, with Zuriel trailing alongside, when the group had assembled, advancing along into caverns for yet another time.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction

Messages In This Thread
(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - by Loren - 11-11-2020, 01:14 AM
RE: (RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - by Deimos - 11-11-2020, 01:25 AM