(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah
if there's a reason I'm still alive
when so many have died
The hunter stopped and watched Loren try to maneuver his body through the small crevice in the wall cave. He knew there was no way he would fit, and was glad that Loren knew better Deimos' gifts and had the knowledge to ask him to use them. Noah took a step to the side as the warlord went to work. Glacier eyes moved up the cave wall and to the ceiling, his body tense in anticipation. Noah had never been in a cave when it collapsed, but he had known other families who had lost good men to these structural failures. In this moment, as he swallowed down the worry from his throat, he could only trust that the magic-wielder was experienced enough to keep them safe.

When he asked his question, Noah's jaw feathered some, and he moved through the wider opening that Deimos made. "The cultists attacked our palace last year, after Neron and Zariah made the Eirachi destroy it. I'm still not sure why they came, other than their involvement with the Eirachi." Noah still, to this day, did not know that the cultists could have been dealt with before. Unlike those that lived in Whitebrim, they had not directly come to harm the citizens of Halo before the attack on the palace.

then I'm willing to
wait for it

Messages In This Thread
(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - by Loren - 11-11-2020, 01:14 AM
RE: (RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - by Noah - 11-15-2020, 07:11 PM