(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren shook his head. "When I found them here and when they attacked the Citadel are the only two times I heard or encountered them." Grimacing, he rubbed the back of his head.

Waiting for Deimos to construct the bridge, the healer moved towards the edge of the chasm, peering into the darkness. "Don't know. The way these caves echo..." Voice trailing off, he shrugged. Then he shook his head and smacked himself in the forehead.

Summoning three bats, he sent them winging ahead, trying to scout out any sign of Zariah. When the bridge was finished, he crossed it, not quite at a run, but certainly walking briskly. Holding the torch high, he waited for his bats to report back. They didn't tell him where Zariah might be, and he frowned. "Nothing. I'll keep them out there though." With that, the bats went flying off, one behind them and two ahead.

Heading forwards, he began to lead them down the tunnel where he'd found both the mageglass and the cultists. There was a pang of sorrow, one he was quick to hide from the General and Noah, since the last time the Firebrand had been here was with Peter and Kiada. Up ahead, there was a blue flickering and he narrowed his eyes. I don't know what that is. Stay sharp.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - by Loren - 11-11-2020, 01:14 AM
RE: (RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - by Loren - 11-16-2020, 03:56 PM