(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open)
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Too many things at once; ghosts and their tethers, their lines, their words, the Sword following after the healer, eyes narrowed, the world specious and suspicious. Thereafter, the only warning uttered from Loren was a shout, and then ricocheting ice, flash, booms, thunderous echoes throughout the caverns –

And ursurs.

“Get back!” His own towering command, instinctual, precise, as the great bears charged. He drove into his machinations, into his enchantments, corresponding and creating an icy shield, thickened by the mastered water churning through his veins, intending to block the bears from the party. Zuriel snorted and stayed close behind him, ears pinned, and there was a shuddering, earth-rendering sigh funneled through his chest, as he strived, as he contemplated, efforts that might go completely awry.

We are not here to harm you, and his eyes went to the cubs behind. Or your children. Would the beasts understand? He wasn’t certain how far the attuned natures reached, how strong his own abilities had grown, or if the notions were a moot point anyway, with Loren’s actions already rippling through the caverns.

--

Deimos tries to make an ice shield around the party to block the ursurs, and tries to speak to them.

Beast Speaker | Can speak to rare creatures/companions/regular animals. Requires permission to "speak" on behalf of someone's companion. Regular animals speak in varying levels of coherence.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction

Messages In This Thread
(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - by Loren - 11-11-2020, 01:14 AM
RE: (RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - by Deimos - 11-17-2020, 11:20 AM