(se) into the woods, the time is now
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
"I didn't intentionally withhold them," Juniper explained calmly. She wasn't particularly offended by the accusation she thought she heard in Alina's voice; it was unnecessary, in her opinion, but not worth getting worked up about. "I simply haven't had a chance to give them to you. After this, perhaps -- I didn't bring them today, as they'd just be an extra burden."

Juniper watched the forest carefully as well. She might have turned her attention to diplomacy recently, but she'd spent the last decades of her life making a living as a hunter, and she knew the forest well. So far, no sign of a wicker woman.

"Good," she said in response to Alina's success, and then there was that question. Juniper paused to consider the matter. "Things have gone as well as I could hope, I believe. I've made an alliance with Warden Aristomache of Halo -- we've opened up trade between our peoples, and she's agreed to help protect the Greatwood if it comes to that. And Governor Wrenzaok of Torchline agreed to the idea of placing the Ascended on trial for their crimes. The next step ..."

Juniper tried not to sigh or gulp. "I've scheduled a meeting with Wessex."
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
(se) into the woods, the time is now - by Alina - 11-11-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: (se) into the woods, the time is now - by Juniper - 11-13-2020, 04:50 PM