(se) into the woods, the time is now
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
"Hm, good to know. At the very least he might be able to tell us a bit more about this mysterious Order, put us into contact with some other members." Perhaps another letter to Gideon was in order ... Juniper spent a moment trying to imagine how she'd phrase that before letting it go for now. Time to focus on this hunt; getting distracted could be dangerous.

"Food supplies, mostly, especially near the end of Leafchange. Stores to keep them alive over the winter. They'll provide adequate compensation in return, of course -- materials for our craftspeople mostly, I believe." At Alina's second question, Juniper frowned a little, a slight crease appearing between her eyebrows. That was the question, wasn't it? "That ... I'm still negotiating. They've both claimed support, but neither has committed to specific actions pressuring the Ascended, though neither outright refused the idea either. They will not intervene with violence, of that I am sure -- and I don't think they should. My goal is not to start a war. But I remain hopeful that they can help in other ways."

Juniper almost laughed at Alina's tone, answering with a certain dry amusement in her voice. She would need luck, yes. "Thanks."

Then the surprise, the astonishment, in Alina's voice made Juniper look up sharply, focus on what Alina saw rather than scanning the forest ... And she found herself just as startled as Alina. After a moment's shock, she managed: "Delah?"
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
(se) into the woods, the time is now - by Alina - 11-11-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: (se) into the woods, the time is now - by Juniper - 11-15-2020, 05:05 PM