(se) into the woods, the time is now
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper frowned to hear of Gideon's response. "The mysterious order remains mysterious ... I suppose we will have to figure it out ourselves."

At Alina's criticisms, she opened her mouth for a quick, angry answer -- Well, I didn't see you doing anything about it or You told me to do as I liked -- and then closed it. That wouldn't help. Instead, she took a moment to think through her answer. "We can trade the materials they give us in exchange for food from Torchline and the Hollowed Grounds -- to trade back to Halo or to keep for ourselves. It'll be a bit more work than providing only for ourselves, but if it comes to war with the Ascended, having Halo on our side could save lives. As for the Ascended ... They may not need material goods, but I imagine they do want them, not to mention privileges like travel. But you're right: it will be hard to pressure them."

As Alina sped up, Juniper followed, trying to keep to her pace. She managed to achieve the same speed as Alina at first, but soon found herself out of breath, unable to continue sprinting, and beginning to fall behind. "Alina, wait!"
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
(se) into the woods, the time is now - by Alina - 11-11-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: (se) into the woods, the time is now - by Juniper - 11-23-2020, 09:06 PM