[seasonal event] my ghost
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Phoebe smiled a little at her. "I offered to speak with Frey too, and I thought Remi was going to tie me to a chair so I couldn't he was so freaked out." she said with a light laugh. Though realistically, speaking with a sultry tone wasn't nearly as bad as what Remi had to deal with. Was it really a punishment or a way to help her get what Frey thought Rexanna needed? She was starting to get the distinct impression that Frey was trying to be helpful rather than smiting them...though Remi's situation didn't quite fit that norm.

The blonde's cheeks turned dark red at the mere mention of a threesome. "That does sound very much like Frey." she said. Very, very much like Frey. Her mind immediately went to Bastien when she said it wouldn't be hard to accomplish in this town. Her brow furrowed slightly. "Yeah, which makes it difficult for relationship oriented people like myself...but remember that Frey is just as interest in passion and true, deep emotion as they are the act itself. I am not sure that doing something just for the sake of lifting a curse of sorts would be enough." she said quietly, eyes scanning the ground for more things to forage.

Well she wasn't pregnant, and now Phoebe felt bad for asking. She only had because of the way she had phrased her previous statement, not because she thought she looked it. But she smiled a little when Rexanna admitted she wanted children someday. "I want children too...but I am admittedly sort of the traditional sort." she said.

Phoebe nodded when asked if she had a task. "Yes I do. And...I actually got a better sense of Frey and their intent than I think others have...as they told me." she said. "I'm a bit traditional as I said and a little...well applying what I know about sex for my profession to my personal life makes me very uncomfortable. The first time I encountered Frey I was terrified and they stopped someone from acting on their desires against me. So...I went back to the shrine with a gift to thank them and they appeared again...and they gave me the task to go out and have passionate sex with someone." she said, her cheeks turning red. "But that means I need to feel a true emotion too. Frey got frustrated because everyone thinks they only care about the physical, but it is much more than that. And more importantly it must be willing."

Phoebe looked at the ground, frowning a little. "Midwives advise people about their sexual lives on occasion and...well I've no real experience...and so far no one seems interested and I don't know how to make a man interested beyond a fling...and I just don't want that." She sighed and looked back at Rexanna with a sad smile. "Sorry...I got on a bit of a tangent there."

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-19-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-22-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-24-2019, 08:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-24-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-25-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-25-2019, 02:09 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-28-2019, 04:55 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-28-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-29-2019, 08:10 PM