[seasonal event] my ghost
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
just how far would you go
when the drugs aren't hitting home?
A bright charm of a chuckle came from Rex as Phoebe spoke of the possibility of Remi tying her to a chair. She nodded slightly with a quiet honey dipped smile. “Oh yes, I’m certain he thought about it.” She purred to the girl with another amused laugh. But the girl spoke of Frey some more, and her mind filed it away for reference – to be able to actually name the god that had cursed her with a not-really curse. But she nodded to Phoebe when she spoke of relationship oriented people, and a small sad smile crossed her lips.

She stood to look at the girl again with a kind smile of someone that had experienced such things. “It’s not so bad to indulge now and then. Relationships aren’t all what they’re cracked up to be.” She offered as kindly as she could, but it still came out as a honey dipped purr. “If you enjoy it, why not? If you find that person that strikes your fancy and nothing of a relationship comes from it, it can still work out.” She offered with a pondering look upon her face. She thought of her hook up with Alistair and what they were and weren’t to one another. “Friends with benefits is a good way to put it.” She offered with a wink. “Something more could come later, you never know.

Before long, Phoebe had added that she, too, had wanted kids one day and how she was more traditional once again. Rexanna nodded, all to familiar with that sort of tradition. It was why she was married and told to have children as soon as possible – and she had almost succeeded. Almost, before her husband had lost his mind. But she listened, nonetheless, to the innocence and curiosities the girl had with a quiet smile along her face. Phoebe’s tale began to run into a bit of a sorrowful ending, and she reached up with a gloved hand to pat the girl’s shoulder if she’d let her – an almost motherly instinct with the confusion the girl must be feeling within.

She shook her head to Phoebe’s apology and offered her another smile. “Try not forcing anything. It’ll happen one way or another. Believe it or not, before and after so far of my voice being changed, I’ve only been with one man.” She hummed to her with a faint smirk and chuckle. “But we’ve established what we are to one another – We’re not really in a relationship, and we each can do what we want to without upsetting the other.” She shrugged her shoulders. “Friends with benefits… Friends first with the occasional romp in the sheets.” Her words were honey dipped as they left her lips.

Just try not to try so hard. Forcing things to work won’t make them work. Just as Frey said, they’re in it for the passion and if you’re so worried about finding a person to love would it really be love you feel or a desperate need to have sex with someone you think you love appease a god?” She cocked her head in a question as her gaze lingered on the woman’s face. “But… Take it from a woman who was married before – forcing things and arranging things won’t get Frey to see what you’ve done.” She added, reaching up with a pale hand to rub the side of her neck where Frey had removed her brand as she looked back around the snow covered world around them.
unwind my veins like rope.
a kaleidoscope, detach until we choke.

coding

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-19-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-22-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-24-2019, 08:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-24-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-25-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-25-2019, 02:09 PM