[seasonal event] my ghost
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Phoebe looked at Rexanna and smiled when she placed her hand on her shoulder. She really was quite kind to stick around and listen to her whine. "I suppose that is true." she said with a grin. "Though I most definitely owe you a venting session now. My door is always open as you know." she said. Between her and Remi, Phoebe had a feeling she owed lots of free vent sessions. Though, she wouldn't have minded one bit, even if she didn't owe them. Remi was her friend and she could easily see Rexanna becoming her friend as well - she was willing to do whatever she could to make the lives of her friends better.

The blonde did raise a brow when Rexanna expressed that she liked Bastien. "I can't stand him. She admitted with a little grumble. The man really did have a way of getting under her skin. The fact that he had held some sort of 'masquerade' sex-party did not surprise her in the least, but her cheeks did redden a bit when Rexanna spoke of it. And she thought Frey had been there? "That doesn't surprise me. I tried to tell Bastien that he was worshipping a goddess without knowing what she wanted. Of course his actions called Frey, who represents passion." she said, speaking in a way that was almost scholarly.

"I actually think Frey might appreciate a church for them...a place where people not only can worship, but a place where those running it actually clarify what they are about." she said, looking up at the sky almost in contemplation. "When I saw them last, Frey made clear they were frustrated that everyone kept thinking they were only interested in sex, and to a point that consent was irrelevant. I mean...I can't blame people. I thought that too. For Frey, it is more about the full experience... and frankly I think they would even be pleased if only sensual acts were performed in their name for worship...though I think we both know their real preference." she said, blushing again. "I don't think that is a lesson that even Bastien understands. Though, given that he worships a goddess based solely on the fact that she is pretty is rather telling of his priorities...which is certainly not making sure those who follow his church are safe in the long run." she said with a little frown.

"But I keep thinking about that. Frey didn't tell you much about themselves it seems. They didn't say much to Remi either, nor did they the first time I encountered them with others. But when it was just me...they opened up in a way. Why?" Phoebe asked, looking over at Rexanna again. "Why tell me, a virgin with no real world experience, about themselves? Why not you or Remi or someone who actually has experience? Certainly it wasn't an accident. I mean...part of my work is consulting women on their sexual habits and lives...though at the moment everything I have to say is purely academic." she said, thinking out loud. She shook her head. It was too much to try and think about all at once. Phoebe looked back at Rexanna and smiled a little. "I am glad you had a good time at his party though. I suppose to most he is charming."

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-19-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-22-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-24-2019, 08:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-24-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-25-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-25-2019, 02:09 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-28-2019, 04:55 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-28-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-29-2019, 08:10 PM