a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
It’s taken him what feels like ages to actually be able to spot the Wraith. But when he does, he beelines straight for her, following her path and eventually needing to jog a bit to catch up to her. Sure, he could probably fly and get ahead of her and cut her off, but something about this seemed a bit more… Normal, in a sense. So he catches up to her, clearing his throat briefly before he calls out to her. “Wessex, hey, got a moment?” He asks, slowing as he returns to a walk beside her, steel gaze flicking over her briefly.

He offers her an easy smile. “There’s a few things I’ve been meaning to reach out to you about. Privately. If you wouldn’t mind.” This has a bit more of an official ring to it, but nothing in his tone seems to suggest he has plans or anything of the sort to bombard the Ascended demi-god with anything. If anything, despite the official tone he uses, it’s almost as if he’s talking to an old friend as far as anyone else is concerned.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 11-11-2020, 07:27 AM