a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Okay, so Theskyra House it is. Leading him to the not quite so large building, Wessex nods at his question as they near the front door. “Of course. I got a letter instead of an actual visit, but the woman - or I assume this Juniper is one - seems very intent.” There’s still a bit of an edge in her voice, though that edge is more tinged with dryness and irritation.

Once they’re inside, she leads Sunjata towards a room to the left, the less fancy sitting room, and gestures to a seat if he cares to take it. She is not so inclined, choosing to lean against a side table instead. His insistence earns a look from her, one of almost disbelief. The Flood’s never had any reason to lie to her, nor she to him, and she can’t see that starting now, but Gods if it wasn’t vaguely infuriating. “Didn’t know that, no.”

The Wraith looks away and purses her lips. “I was preparing to take on all three of you if it came to that.” An uphill battle, but one she thought she might have had a chance at, if she played all her cards right.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Wessex - 11-15-2020, 01:20 AM