a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“I know,” Wessex laugh-exhales in reply, the tension between them broken. “I didn’t say it was smart, only that I was prepared to,” she says with an eye-roll and a wry tone, fully admitting that either she hadn’t really thought it - any of it - through. Other than her own defense and the defense of her siblings.

Knowing what Nate is doing for the Voice, she nods and leans back a little, staring at the ceiling briefly and wishing she didn’t have to deliver this kind of news. “There’s more.” With a tight-lipped frowm, she returns to the Sunjata and crosses her arms. “I can handle the Fae situation. Without initiating bloodshed -” Holding a hand up to stave off any sort of protest, she promises to do her best to bring these follies to an end. “I started it and they’re idiots if they think I’m going to let them touch Sam or Amun. But there’s a bigger problem. I think the Old Gods are moving their demigods into position for something.”

And this is where it might get tricky - particular for Sunjata.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Wessex - 11-17-2020, 01:29 AM