a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
It’s an option.” He agrees with a smooth chuckle, a shrug of a tattooed and scarred shoulder. But he draws silent when she begins again, letting that topic fall to the wayside, steel eyes focusing on her as she mentions Sam and Amun, how she’d deal with the Fae herself without blood. His lips part to speak but she cuts him off, a hand held up to pause him before he has a chance to say anything.

His lips shut immediately with the release of new information, what all it entails, some sort of relief in the fact that he is not a demigod and wouldn’t be stationed somewhere as far as he knew. Hell, he hasn’t even talked to Safrin since he’d gotten sick in the first place. He’s not sure whether or not it implicates anything at all.

Safrin did mention that he’d be able to hide Nate for a time. He supposes this warning is as good as any to get started on that bunker of sorts. “I see.” A mental note made to send a letter to Ronin and Remi, wherever they may be, to find out if they know more. “What do you and the Grounds plan on doing in response to it?” If anything at all, that is. As far as he knew there weren’t any stationed in Torchline. And when it came down to it, he’d rather the sunny region remain neutral if at all possible.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 11-17-2020, 05:12 AM