a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
He hadn’t expected their conversation to shift fully into business, but with how tenuous things have gotten lately, he shouldn’t have been surprised by it. And so he nods to her grim statement, leaning back a bit in his chair as he considers what she says of the Grounds being an Ascended stronghold. Honestly, it makes a fair amount of sense that it would be – with the Spire and so much of the rest of it catered toward them.

At least he knew from experience in Torchline that the Ascended didn’t thrive there well until they managed to get some resistance to the blistering sun. “I haven’t.” He offers, unable to recall whether he’d been told the place or not. But he does recall a conversation with a certain Finn from the Order, someone he’d endured a conversation with Phoebe about after so many months since their failed marriage.

I’ve heard of the Order, however. Spoken to one of them.” Intimidated, was more like the result of that conversation. “A couple of them spent some time in Torchline when I was still Arbiter.” There’s a moment where he chews on the inside of his cheek, considering his words carefully. “From what I heard they were interested in demigods and those favored to become them.” And that was it, really.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 11-18-2020, 05:59 AM