a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“Makes sense,” she says quietly, looking into the distance as she thinks. “The demigods have been called up by their Gods and placed in certain places. Strategically, I assume. Remi and Delphia to the Greatwood, Ronin and Amalia to Stormbreak.” She doesn’t know what some of them are capable of at the moment, but Ronin and Delphia’s placements track.

“The Order wants to kill all the Ascended as a way to get to the Voice. All of us.” So if he’s counting, that’s three groups who want to kill a small subset of the population just for existing. She laughs, more bitter than not. “As if there weren’t enough people out to do that.”

Really, it’s a good thing she doesn’t need to sleep anymore.

Wessex finally sits in a chair instead of perching on the edge of a table. “I hate to ask, but I haven’t spent any time with Remi or Ronin recently. Can you tell me what they’re able to do?” What kind of destruction is she potentially facing? If they can keep the Order out, it'll be their henchmen coming for them, with weapons and tools she knows naught of.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Wessex - 11-22-2020, 03:30 PM