a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
He visibly bristles at the mention of Delphia, jaw clenching and muscles feathering in his cheeks. But he nods, regardless, leaning forward in his seat yet again, almost wondering and wishing that there were familiar bottles of liquor if only to drown the sudden panic that settles in his gut with the following information given from Wessex over the Order.

Of course he can’t help but to think of Safrin when she’d told him that he could try and hide Nate. For a time, she had said. Before he either ceased to exist or were changed completely. A terrifying, horrible thought that rebounds in his mind despite his gaze focusing on Wessex and her information. She sits in a chair and his gaze has followed her, though his mind flickers through thoughts and memories, not quite caught up by the time Wessex asks.

So it’s a few moments after that it registers, and his jaw finally unclenches, a hand reaching up to run along the stubble there. “I don’t really know what Remi can do. He’s got the manticore still. Kicked my ass with it once.” He offers quietly, contemplatively, before sighing. And it feels wrong to talk of Ronin as if he were an enemy, when in reality the Dark Star was probably the closest to a best friend that he had.

And so this is the first space where Sunjata finds himself in a crossroads. And in the end, he’d always choose Nate. “Ronin has star bolts. He can also be a luxere. And he can… Duplicate himself.” That’s what Sunjata can remember. But his gaze finally lifts to scan Wessex’s face. “I’m not sure how much you know of Delphia, but she can reach into you and jostle you around by grabbing onto your soul.” His jaw clenches again with that, a shake of his head and a small snort. “Fucking hurts, if I’m being honest.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 11-23-2020, 03:19 AM