a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“Mmmm, I’ve seen those wings more than once. But didn’t know its name. What’s the rest of it?” Manticores aren’t part of Caido’s lore, there is no lion-scorpion combo amongst their many strange mutations and environmentally-unique species. And to be honest, she can’t remember ever seeing all of Remi shifted before.

Ronin’s abilities? The list is familiar, having encountered each once or twice, if not more. The information is nothing new, unfortunately. Not Sunjata’s fault, of course, it’s not like either of them had time to prepare the questions.

Delphia, though, is interesting. She makes a face. “I know the girl’s father is Mort, but she is awfully obsessed with Ascended souls.” And she’s not the only one; the discussion prompts a memory of the two demigodess’s last meeting, one in which they got nowhere fast. A facade of understanding, and after that the daughter of Mort had seemingly fallen off the face of the earth. One less thing to worry about, as far as Wessex is concerned, but gone isn’t dead. Her reapparance would be frustrating, indeed.

“I know you’ve got Nate’s safety as a priority, and I know you want to protect the Ascended in Torchline. But do you think you can? Sighing, she continues. “I’m not questioning your abilities, I just - I know there’s at least one who doesn’t want to stay in the Grounds.” The newest Outlander may not be beloved like Nate is, but that shouldn't be a death sentence.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Wessex - 11-23-2020, 09:34 PM