a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Oh yes, the bristling. If not Amalia, then Deimos or Sunjata, the animalistic responses in them unable to be controlled in anger. She finds it almost amusing as the Governor reiterates his stance, yet says nothing of how he’ll make them pay so dearly for hurting any non-Nate Ascended. Almost. This topic is too serious to be amusing.

“Like I said, I’m not questioning your personal ability to do so.” the Wraith offers quietly. Only his plans, the ways of Torchline, and the fact that at least one attack has happened there - but that goes unsaid. “Our defenses need something in particular to work. We need to see the Order using their compasses or rings. If you happen to meet one and can let me know their whereabouts or a time you might be speaking to one of them...?" Her own gaze is a steady upward parry to his steel slash, moving only to examine the scales that now seem to coat several visible parts of him.

Interesting. She wonders briefly if they ever coat something like his dick and what that feels or looks like. Not because she’s interested in Sunjata’s dick (that’s all Nate’s and Hotaru’s), but it’s a matter of general curiosity.

She raises a brow and looks back at the Attuned. “Are those new?” They remind her of Jigano. And Loki. If Sunjata can become a dragon now, he would be a formidable ally, indeed. Or a fearsome enemy.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Wessex - 11-29-2020, 07:28 PM