a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
He has ways, a prison at his disposal, and quite a nasty bite. Pair that with the electricity thrumming through his veins as he bristles, and well, you’ve got quite an option of detriment. But he listens to her, works his jaw as the scales remain on his arms and shoulders, steel shifting into slit pupils that focus on her. “I doubt the Order wants anything to do with me.” And the amount of time spent searching for them to come up empty each time was exhausting. “But I will try.” Given this information, he’d prefer to keep the Order out of Torchline entirely.

But that’s wishful thinking. Even he knows that.

And he settles in the chair again, gaze drifting away from her to look around the room while he mulls everything over. “It is new.” He rumbles, turning his head to look back at her to lean forward with his armored elbows braced on his thighs, armored scales that aren’t smooth but rugged and jagged, as if it had seen some things. “I’ve got a dragon shift now. Lightning breath.” He informs her. Because it’s necessary given the fight they’ll likely come up against. It’s also necessary to show just how much Sunjata’s shifts edge into that predator, into that protector.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 11-30-2020, 12:45 AM