a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Tension relieves and the scales meld back slowly into his skin as he offers Wessex a small amused smile. “I’m sure she’ll enjoy it.” He murmurs with some part of amusement, leaning forward in his chair so that the wings expand from his back, spreading over the arm rests, the tops of the wings glinting with a sharp black claw. But the rest of him melds away aside from the wings, gaze focusing back on Wessex as he calms and offers a playful smirk.

The armored spaces along his neck disappear into skin again, over the dark etching of tattoos, dark marks linger along his skin there, a few bruises here and there and a few that almost look like fingertips. “For that Ascended room.” There’s a raise of his brow, amusement lingering along his face now. “I have to say it works wonders.” In case she hadn’t tried it yet.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 11-30-2020, 09:14 PM