a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“She definitely will. You might find it rather annoying. So feel free to send her home if she gets too annoying.” As much as her bonded wants her to be happy, wants her to play with her friends and go hunting, Torchline isn’t their home now. And Wessex needs her. It’s selfish, but it’s true. Wessex needs every bit of affection she can get.

Whatever the Queen might have expected - it isn’t that. She raises a brow at the Governor before remembering that they did indeed get married and this must be some sort of celebration of that. “Ahhh, yes.” She nods knowingly. “I’ve heard of it, but never used it.” After all, she has no one interested in her. A woman - a demigod - with her kind of responsibilities and, yes, ambitions might find it difficult in any world to find a partner. Add the Ascended part and Caido, and, well - some days she thinks she’s destined to be alone.

Except for Loki. And her Lady.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Wessex - 12-02-2020, 11:18 PM