a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
A low hum of amusement leaves Sunjata, a nod given the Wraith’s way. He understands, having to occasionally tear Haai away from her own friends and hunts in order to bring her back home. But she’d always accompanied him, only left home for now while they spend this short time in the Grounds. Soon enough, he’d be home, the griffin able to bother and annoy him once more.

But the conversation shifts and Sunjata spies the raise of Wessex’s brow while he leans back in his chair, offering a small nod. “You should give it a go.” He rumbles to her, a crooked smirk crossing his face and remaining. “It’s worth every second.” A wink is shot the Queen’s way before he settles and reaches up to run a hand through his hair, leaning forward in the seat now, moving to stand, to stretch out the legs and arms that had grown sore.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 12-03-2020, 05:34 AM