a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Part of him wants to respond to Wessex’s dry commentary, but he refrains in the end. The moment having passed, realizing it’s a sensitive subject for the Wraith. So he focuses on everything else, shifting in his seat so he can move to stand and stretch out his legs and his arms. An easy nod is given to Wessex as she comments that she’s glad it’s in use, Sunjata realizing swiftly that it was one of the few reasons he’d depart Torchline to come here.

But instead, his steel gaze flickers over her face as she questions of LongNight, an easy nod given to that as well. “Yes.” He begins, taking a deep inhale after it. “I think that’s probably the easiest. Torchline’s exactly as they said they were, just a week of partying and destroying the beaches. But I’ll chat with the Inn owner when I get back and get it set up to take Grounders in again.” A dark brow raises to Wessex, a slight quirk of his lip in the beginning of a smile, as if he’s asking if they’ve got a deal.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 12-10-2020, 04:35 AM