(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
She stops by the Citadel on her way from the Climb, the journey too much for a single stretch. Even though she dreads those she might encounter - she's managed to alienate most of Halo's council - Amalia has faith that she will be allowed to take some small shelter, at least. Besides, Loren had asked her to visit him after the debacle with the metal, and this may be her last opportunity for a while.

Jyoti draped across her neck, Amalia makes her way through the ice and snow toward the infirmary, where she's told she might find the Firebrand. Swallowing down her anxieties the Shield stops before the door, a hand hovering millimeters away from the thick wood. She could continue in relative anonymity, avoid this latest uncomfortable situation, but there's naught but cowardice in that route. Anxious that she may be, Amalia is Vi's, and a soldier of Vi cannot be afraid of something so slight as social interaction.

Right?

Swallowing again, the Shield pushes open the door, letting in a burst of chill air as she slips into the room. "Loren?" Amalia calls softly into the medical center, nose wrinkling at the all-too-familiar scent of cleaning products and medicinal herbs. "It's... it's me. Amalia."
she's just like the weather
can't hold her together

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Amalia - 11-11-2020, 07:04 PM