(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
As the familiar voice called out, Loren froze. Glancing up, he blinked as he saw Amalia standing there. Sitting there motionless for a moment, he eventually found his voice again even as fur rippled along his arms and frost spread from his hands where they rested on the table. "Amalia?" He swallowed, setting down the knife he'd been holding as he did.

Eyes flicking past her to the doorway beyond, he forced himself to take several deep breaths. "Come in." He stood up too fast, sending his chair skittering and scraping against the ground. Even as he slammed shut the Attuned bond between them, more words came to his lips, seeming to bypass his brain. "Hospitality and safety to you and yours while you're a guest in my home. Can I get you something to eat or drink?"

Astra rose from her spot in the corner. However, she made no move towards the Shield or Jyoti. Instead, the luxere trotted over to the healer and pressed against his legs, staring at the demigoddess with wide eyes. The monkeys had all paused in their work to swivel their heads to look as well. However, they resumed their carving, cutting, and sewing with a quick pulse of the Firebrand's magic.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Loren - 11-11-2020, 07:15 PM