(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Loren is surrounded by a small army of monkeys, who are carving sticks.

This alone is enough to have Amalia stopping, her expression flickering between disbelief and utter amusement, the apprehension melting away as she stares at the strange tableaux. It's only the Firebrand's formal greeting that brings her from her trance, the Shield blinking rapidly as she remembers where she is. "I, ah- sure. Yeah."

Now that the initial surprise is fading the dread anxiety rises again. The air in the room is tense enough to touch, Astra's unusual reticence and Loren's stiffness clear enough indicators of their feelings on the Shield. And she cannot fault him, to be fair, the memory of their last encounter and what a disaster it became causing him to wince. Shutting the door behind her Amalia enters the infirmary in full, though she remains awkwardly near the outskirts, back against a wall.

"It's just me. Well, us," the Shield says softly, nodding to Jyoti who has gone to investigate Astra. "I... I was passing through Halo and I wanted to see you. To apologize in person for... well. Y'know."
she's just like the weather
can't hold her together

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Amalia - 11-11-2020, 08:43 PM