(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Following Amalia's gaze to the monkeys, Loren shrugged. "They're summoned," he explained. Nodding as she agreed to his hospitality (well, kind of), he went to the small stove in the corner. Setting the kettle to heat and adding some tea leaves to the strainer to steep as it did, he moved on to the small cauldron over the hearth fire.

Grabbing a bowl, he ladled some of the stew simmering on the fire into it. It was nothing fancy, just hearty root vegetables in Ningo broth. Adding a spoon and a hunk of bread, he set it all in on the table and pointed at the chair, indicating the Shield should sit. "The breads not as good as you make, but it's what we've got." Of course, then Astra licked his palm, so he topped off the hay in the corner as well. The luxere bleated up at Jyoti before trotting to munch happily.

All the while, he was careful to keep his creatures in the corner of his eye. The monkeys making the robe like clothing moved on to a length of dark blue cloth. It began to sew little sparkles into it as the second monkey added the ragged cloth to the robe. The final monkey finished carving the wood and took out a small paintbrush. It dipped it in white paint and began splashing it on tot he round disc of wood.

Gesturing for the demigoddess to eat, the healer moved to lean against the wall by the stove. "Alright. Thanks for...telling me." He rubbed his palm up and down his thigh, frowning as she continued speaking. "Why are you apologizing?" Sighing, he shook his head, staring at the ground in front of him.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Loren - 11-11-2020, 08:59 PM